Independent Contractor, Graphic Designer
The purpose of the Graphic Designer is to visually tell stories that captivate and inspire our audience.
Your designs should be professional and align with our vision. The design should enhance relationships quickly.
Designs will be used in print materials as well as throughout Social Media and the internet in order to create powerful awareness and attract prospects to connect with and become involved with our brand.
Design as implemented with our channels will create traction with our defined target market as well as for all of our clients.
Each client vision, mission, and needs will be outlined in their onboarding documents that you must embrace and study in order to properly FEEL the power of their vision in order to create quality design for their needs. Brilliant design is a strategic art and science.
Your designs will lead to relationships that result in appointments and strategy sessions booked by prospects who are eager to learn more.
The scope of work consists of design duties regarding, but not limited to, social profile headers, YouTube Intros and End Screens, social post templates, logos, icons, branding guides, infographics, brochures, Google slides, Canva, and use professional design programs such as Adobe Premier.
We will need designs for t-shirts, pop up tents, retractable banners, photography editing, video editing.
You will also need to attend video conference meetings with our team, correspond via email, slack, etc.
Review presentations, provide support and insight to our team and client and learn to utilize operational tools effectively that will help you in your professional design capacity.
Training and continued self-driven education will be two of the most important and vital aspects of your role.
You must be hungry and eager to diligently learn and progress in your capabilities to find solutions to problems and to become a master Designer.
Ideally, you will have persistence, tenacity, and will exercise diligence in order to proactively provide quality designs that perform well according to our KPI metrics.
Your contributions and development will be appreciated, and rewarded, as pertaining to our company, as opportunities arise.
Recruiting, management, operations, marketing, and training roles are examples of some of the additional opportunities at hand for peak performers.
- Education: Love for learning + a passion for personal growth.
- Email and phone skills
- Great people skills
- Strong listening skills
- Humility and patience
- Strong drive to help others
- Socially proactive
- Willing to be direct
- Able to abide by weekly performance standards
- Capable of receiving and respecting emotions (i.e. upset, frustrated, angry, customers / team members)
- Appreciation of hard work
- Recognizes that progress > perfection
Duties and Responsibilities
The primary job duties and responsibilities include:
- Digital Graphic Design (social media posts, logos, favicons, etc.)
- Traditional Graphic Design (back drops, billboards, physical signs, etc.)
- Promotional Graphic Design (t-shirts, retractable banners, etc.)
- Communicate with First Class Business managers.
- Attend meetings, ready to take notes, and accomplish agenda items diligently.
- Correspond via email and Slack in a timely fashion, with clear intent.
- Set proper goals and put in the work to achieve them.
- Report everyday in the morning regarding any new tasks assigned to you.
- Report at the end of the day the tasks completed during the previous day.
To best accomplish your duties it is required to….
- Rely humbly on the help and support of your leadership team and many other available mentors.
- Be prepared for feedback and be prepared to change your behaviors.
- Ask questions for understanding often.
- Complete tasks within the determined timeframe or request more time in advance.
- Communicate clearly, openly, and honestly when projections, timelines, or forecasts cannot be met, prior to said event taking place.
Additional skills: Video Production, Video Editing, Social Post Scheduling, project management, creative thinking skills, illustration, copywriting, marketing, advertising, social media basics, and bi-lingual skills are a plus (English is strongly preferred).
We highly recommend that you consider daily stretches and yoga routines and communicate openly about needed, and desired, health measures in order to properly take care of yourself.
As a company, dedicated to helping clients, prospects, and team members achieve balance and the ability to pursue their passions and personal legacies, we encourage you to seek professional counseling, in addition to seeking spiritual and mental support, where appropriate. We are firm believers in having many coaches and mentors for our personal progression. Feel free at any time to request further guidance. We will not pressure you, or actively promote any programs, mentors, or coaches upon you. All such introductions are merely a voluntary invitation.
On a final note, we also recommend that certain working hours be performed while on walks or while standing up (i.e. phone calls and listen-in meetings). You are in full control over your own health and physical commitments. We will remain proactively interested in your health and well-being, however, we respect your free will and choice.
This job requires working from home or other virtual work spaces such as cafes, restaurants, co-working spaces, etc. You must provide your own home internet and computer. You may travel as you see fit, as long as it does not inhibit your work performance.
As a First Class Business team member you are required to provide outstanding communication to ensure responsibilities are completed. Your required working hours can be reasonably flexible with advanced notice. Depending on the project and team needs, the hours can be distributed between Monday – Sunday as needs be, however, there are team meetings and certain roles that will require you to be available during normal business hours 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday CST.